Date of Last Revision: March 07, 2017
We are dedicated to maintaining a respectful community that actively engages in lively discussions about news stories and blog posts. Please keep the following in mind when writing your comments.
- Please be polite to all the members of our Community, including other commenters, authors and the subjects of articles. Also, keep in mind that there are real people reading your comments.
- In order to provide a safe space for our community, comments are pre-moderated by our team before posting to the site.
Comments will be edited or rejected as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be rejected. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be rejected.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be rejected. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be rejected.
- Comments that harass other posters will be rejected. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- Comments that appear to be slanderous or defamatory, or tries to name individuals not named in the story will be rejected. Note this may include factual information that is known to you but can't be independantly verified by us.
- Comments are sometimes editted to remove objectible items.
The moderators of this site reserves the right to edit or reject any comments submitted to the site without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know at email@example.com.